Before getting into the setup of the Google Nest Mini one should have basic knowledge regarding it. Talking about it in general one can say that it is a speaker that has been designed under the name of Google for home purposes. The Google mini is one such smart Google device through which the users can interact with Google and can thus get a lot of their work done. Through Google Nest Mini the user can give it commands such as turning on the lights and also the device can be given commands for getting the other things done.
Such smart devices are based on various advanced technologies and features and therefore understanding those all in one go becomes a difficult task for the users. But for enjoying the efficiency of devices like Google Nest Mini it is very much necessary to keep it totally efficient from the base of it. So, here in the guide as per the demand of the topic, we will see the process one should follow to set up Google Nest Mini.
As it comes to the Google Nest Mini setup, then the first and foremost thing that is important is a Google account. The other thing that comes linked with the Google account is a Gmail account. So, one can say that for setting up the Google Nest Mini it is very much essential to have a Gmail account in the name of the user.
In order to conduct a setup of the Google Nest Mini the user should follow the steps as given:
- The user should plug- in the power cord in the Nest Mini.
- After that, the user should get the application downloaded.
- The Google Mini should then be added to the Google Home application.
- The device should then be connected to WI-FI.
- All the instructions regarding the efficient use of the Google Nest Mini will then appear on the screen.
But for all the steps that have been described above, one would need to have a Google account as well as a Gmail account as we have already discussed in the above paragraph. So, if a user of the device doesn’t have them then in that case, the user can also use the accounts of other people the user can get the device linked to another person’s Google account.
For linking Google Nest Mini to some other Google account or the Gmail account the user should follow the given steps:
- The user should open the Google Home application.
- Then in the Home view tab, the user should tap the device to which the account has to be linked.
- Further, the user should open the settings menu.
- The user should next click the option “Link your account with voice match.”
- After that, the user should tap the option “I agree.”
- As the prompt appears on the screen the user should say “OK Google” or “Hey Google.”
- Further, the user should click “I agree” for turning on the personal results.
- If the user doesn’t want to turn on the personal results then in that case, the user should click the option “No Thanks.”
- Then as the last step of completing the process of setup the user should click “done.”
So, this is all the information one should know for efficiently getting the setup of the Google Nest Mini device done, for efficient setup and for efficient working of the device it is very much necessary to follow all the steps and the procedures that have been discussed here. Gmail service is not just limited to email exchange there is much more associated with it such as the Google Nest mini Device.